Molds, Blue Fire
Molds, Wine Bottles
Kemper Tools Pro
Clay Art Stamps
Pottery Texture Queen
Glass Fusing and Slumping Classes with Libby Kirk
Libby's classes are suitable for all levels of fusers. Move at your
own pace and have fun while learning. Create your project and
see the exciting results the following week.
- 26 years experience teaching stained glass
- 11 years experience teaching fused glass
- Member of Smith and Kirk Gallery in
Bodega Bay, CA
- Founding member of the Kiln Formed
- Reputation for helping students succeed
Beginning Students - Learn glass cutting from an expert. Libby has taught thousands of|
students. All the information you need to complete a successful fusing project will be taught,
including project layout, mold selection, and kiln operation.
Advanced Students - Learn new techniques, expand your technical skills, interact and share
new ideas with other students. Develop new skills as you pursue your passion.
To signup, contact: |
Creative Ceramics and Glass
5240 Aero Drive
Santa Rosa, CA 95442
Classes are taught at Creative Ceramics and Glass
with a large selection of equipment and molds
available for class use.
- Classes are Mondays and Wednesdays, 10am to 1 pm
- $150 for 5 sessions, 15 hours
- Start your 5 day class session any time you want
- A missed class can be conveniently made up
- Drop-ins welcome when space is available, at $35 per class